2. Click on New Client
3. If you select "Married", you will see Co-Applicant automatically added
4. If you do not need the Co-Applicant, you can remove it by clicking the Delete/Trash Can button.
5. Select the Types of Insurance you would like to quote
6. Use the Google Lookup to search for the Address
7. Is this a New Purchase?
Select Yes/No to be guided to the next step
8. If they have only been at the current address for "2" years, select "2" from the dropdown.
This will display the prior address Google Lookup for you.
9. Add necessary updates to the home
10. Any animals/pets in the household? Make sure to collect that information here
11. Type "Goldendoodle"
TIP: This is a great opportunity for RAPPORT building, you can come back to the dog later. Who doesn't love talking about their pets!?
12. Make sure to ask about a pool
13. Here's how you select the Type of Discounts that they qualify for
14. The more lines of business you sell up front, the sticker the business is.
Make sure to ask for those other lines of business while framing it with the discount opportunity.
15. Click on Table of Contents…
16. Inputting the Dwelling Coverage will automatically calculate Coverages B, C, & D
17. You can increase or decrease these percentages by click on the dropdown and selecting the new value.
18. Selecting the AOP Deductible will automatically fill the Wind/Hail/Hurricane deductible
If you need to change the Wind/Hail/Hurricane deductible, you can easily update that.